Sunday, February 24, 2008

OSCAR NIGHT! Woohoo!

I am glancing and dreaming of all the fancy fabulous jewels being worn on the red carpet!
Okay- I am taking a little tv watch break and will soon be back to painting. I have been painting birdhouses and darling little eggs...inspired wisdoms, words! I love inspired words! Think positive-always!
I am reading many books about visualization-all good-what to be, what to dream and reach for! 
Love, life, kids, dogs, the adoration of a loving man ( sometime soon I HOPE!), art, doing and making lots of art, making jewelry, making love, making of MY authentic self...the best I have ever been! A friend recently told me to dream big, well I am and not going to give up. I really want all of the projects I am working on to come together-this-is what makes me happy.
Back to work now....ta ta.

No comments: