Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dreaming of the Pink House by Pammyt

My first blog, this is so exciting! I am continuing the artistic adventure that I had set aside for several years. This is liberating! In this freedom to just be-me, happy me, I recall lovely days, creating art in an inspired place of my own, that Daddy built. It was in this pink house that my imagination, creativity and dreams began to develop. Thank you Daddy! Isn't that great, he literally built the foundation for me- to stand on, to stand in, to be a part of ME-my ART- hmm, this is where I would always feel happiness and love. Wow.  Honoring those who believed in me, Pink House Studio. Beginnings are GREAT! I love to say I am an Artist. I love the altered art, mixed media, collaging on canvas. I have been working so very hard to continue spreading love through my art.  
I now am a third of the "Sassy" booth in Queen of Hearts in Alpharetta Georgia. My pals Deb and Denise are very talented ladies and I am so grateful to have them as art/jewelry buddies. We have taken Metalsmithing classes together., mentors, inspirational women. I have made and am selling, little altered birdhouses, glittered birdies, collaged boxes, fabulous necklaces that I solder (they feature my artwork and vintage images), journals with my original paint and papers collage art images. It is true that you can work very hard at something you love and not even know the time has passed. Lost in art and inspiration.  It is so true! My art and jewelry can be found at Pammyt.etsy.com     
I have been so blessed. Beginnings, make them exactly what you want them to be!
Thankyou to all of you who have encouraged and supported me in this dream I am creating and making come true! I want this!
 Special thanks to my three darlings, Momma loves you!
  
 

No comments: